Monday 17 June 2013

rawrrrr xoxo

TIME TO MAKE ONE THING CLEAR

I make all YES ALL my outfits myself and i expect YOU to do the same!! i spend time and money working on MY outfits and i expect you to do the same!
 I recently blogged about not to copy my looks but SOME people WONT JUST TAKE THE HINT ofc as i said before i do NOT mind u copying my looks under the circumstances that you ASK FOR MY PERMISSION and CHANGE THE COLOURS i Dont mind when people do it to be twinniehs again WITH MY PERMISSION. 
I WILL carry on blogging about You copying my looks and boring you UNLESS IT STOPS it really irritates me when i see people wearing MY looks Created by ME and some people EVEN have the fucking cheek to say its THEIR looks!


RAGE OVER! XOOXO

now dont wanna leave u with a depressing subject sooo EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT WHEN U LOOK AT THE PIC BELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment