Thursday 4 July 2013

New movie series - ideas?

Heey now as u know iv not made movies inna 
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG 
time BUT i have decided to do a new movie series! because nowadays there is litrally nothing else to do on msp :). However...
slight problem.........I HAVE NO IDEASS ON WHAT TO BASE IT ON!
so yh thats why imma asking YOU  i have done a arty on it so pls message me or comment on what to base it on? 
^^^ thats the arty btw..
i plan to start this movie series TODAY  of july ofc i cant do this with no ideas so pls have a brainstorm and tell me ur idea!
i dont have a cast yet 
sooo...TY :))

YAY I HAVE AN IDEA Ok, ok so technically its x miracle x 5169 ( dont worry i didnt steal it of her she Gave me the idea xx) Ofc i will adapt it....the first ep will be out tonight! watch it - its full of horror comedy and suspense ... u will not want to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment