Thursday 29 August 2013

BYE OMFG

Hi.
yeah i havent posted in like a year
sorry
msp is shit
im quitting
on the 6th
bye then ok
 tbh this will b my last post i ever post on this blog..
maybe..
hmm..
see u soon
again maybe..
LOVE YA

JOKING BEFORE I LEAVE I NEEEED TO SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE MY VIEWERS AND IM SOOO SORRY IM NOT POSTING ANYMORE AND QUITTING MSP :(
but yeah#
i wasnt joking
Msp is really, really crap :(
Oh well ciao
Ly all so much and im upset this will be ma last post but Omfg
Erm i know this is A terrible post but oh well
if u wanna know why im quitting go on msp and look at my arty:)
bye then..
love u
i actually cant stop saying bye
omfg
Ok here goes :'(
BYEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
omg such a retarded bye and thats the way u will remember me oh well
CIAO LOVE U BYE BYE BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment